Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 8   [ 192 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Rap/Hip-Hop for SR/Doom fans?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:21 am 

libertycaps wrote:

Yahoo

!

Manage Your Publishers

2 U.S. warplanes crash in midair off Japan coast

871 reactions

christopher: A tragic accident, but air refueling is dangerous and happens every day all over the world. Accidents are bound to happen.

Another state's GOP looks to curtail Democrats' control

766 reactions

David: "Michigan Democrats in January will jointly hold the governor, attorney general and secretary offices for the first time in 28 years" and in response to the elections, Republicans write laws to override the will of The People

Border Patrol agent charged with capital murder in Texas

956 reactions

leftistsare: Sounds like a serial killer disguised as a border patrol agent.

Former 'SNL' writer kicked off stage for joke

5,110 reactions

MrNormal: The entire audience was provided coloring books, crayons, and emotional counseling after the show, to help them cope with their trauma.

Huawei CFO arrested for violating sanctions on Iran

280 reactions

Huggie: Do US sanctions have any validity against a person from another sovereign country ?

Portman apologizes to Simpson for 'virgin' remark

117 reactions

Terry: Can we please not EVER see the phrase "clap back" again in a news article ? I know it is yahoo but still. the correct word is RESPONDED .

Twitter goes after Donald Trump for not reciting Apostles' Creed or singing hymns at Bush funeral

Yahoo TV

2,111 reactions

Show Less

Yahoo TV

AdMesothelioma Trust Funds - File Your Claim Today

Asbestos.com

Sponsored

Ariana Grande Sums Up Her Feelings About Barack Obama With 3 Little Letters

HuffPost

6,464 reactions

Show Less

HuffPost

Whoops, Rudy Giuliani: Your tweet indirectly called President Trump a traitor

MarketWatch

1,332 reactions

Show Less

MarketWatch

Chinese stocks plummet as Huawei CFO arrest raises trade fears

TechCrunch

62 reactions

Show Less

TechCrunch

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENTAd

Wilder hoping for a rematch with Fury 'ASAP'

Associated Press

36 reactions

Show Less

Associated Press

AdNews, sports, entertainment and finance - right at your fingertips.

Yahoo

INSTALL NOW

Donald Trump Makes No Effort To Greet Jimmy Carter, The Oldest Living President, At Bush Funeral

Inquisitr

4,013 reactions

Show Less

Inquisitr

AdNew Conductor Metal; The End of Silicon?

Nova-X Report

Sponsored

Laura Ingraham’s Brother Blasts Her in Twitter Tirade: ‘Queen of Snipe’

The Wrap

2,960 reactions

Show Less

The Wrap

Even One Of Donald’s Favorite Fox News Personalities Thinks Trump Jr Is Getting Indicted

Inquisitr

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday. Peace!
http://www.facebook.com/PalaceInThunderland
http://palaceinthunderland.bandcamp.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:32 am 

Dylan Thomas wrote:
libertycaps wrote:

Yahoo

!

Manage Your Publishers

2 U.S. warplanes crash in midair off Japan coast

871 reactions

christopher: A tragic accident, but air refueling is dangerous and happens every day all over the world. Accidents are bound to happen.

Another state's GOP looks to curtail Democrats' control

766 reactions

David: "Michigan Democrats in January will jointly hold the governor, attorney general and secretary offices for the first time in 28 years" and in response to the elections, Republicans write laws to override the will of The People

Border Patrol agent charged with capital murder in Texas

956 reactions

leftistsare: Sounds like a serial killer disguised as a border patrol agent.

Former 'SNL' writer kicked off stage for joke

5,110 reactions

MrNormal: The entire audience was provided coloring books, crayons, and emotional counseling after the show, to help them cope with their trauma.

Huawei CFO arrested for violating sanctions on Iran

280 reactions

Huggie: Do US sanctions have any validity against a person from another sovereign country ?

Portman apologizes to Simpson for 'virgin' remark

117 reactions

Terry: Can we please not EVER see the phrase "clap back" again in a news article ? I know it is yahoo but still. the correct word is RESPONDED .

Twitter goes after Donald Trump for not reciting Apostles' Creed or singing hymns at Bush funeral

Yahoo TV

2,111 reactions

Show Less

Yahoo TV

AdMesothelioma Trust Funds - File Your Claim Today

Asbestos.com

Sponsored

Ariana Grande Sums Up Her Feelings About Barack Obama With 3 Little Letters

HuffPost

6,464 reactions

Show Less

HuffPost

Whoops, Rudy Giuliani: Your tweet indirectly called President Trump a traitor

MarketWatch

1,332 reactions

Show Less

MarketWatch

Chinese stocks plummet as Huawei CFO arrest raises trade fears

TechCrunch

62 reactions

Show Less

TechCrunch

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENTAd

Wilder hoping for a rematch with Fury 'ASAP'

Associated Press

36 reactions

Show Less

Associated Press

AdNews, sports, entertainment and finance - right at your fingertips.

Yahoo

INSTALL NOW

Donald Trump Makes No Effort To Greet Jimmy Carter, The Oldest Living President, At Bush Funeral

Inquisitr

4,013 reactions

Show Less

Inquisitr

AdNew Conductor Metal; The End of Silicon?

Nova-X Report

Sponsored

Laura Ingraham’s Brother Blasts Her in Twitter Tirade: ‘Queen of Snipe’

The Wrap

2,960 reactions

Show Less

The Wrap

Even One Of Donald’s Favorite Fox News Personalities Thinks Trump Jr Is Getting Indicted

Inquisitr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:33 am 

ATTN: J.J.

Last edited by libertycaps on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:35 am 

libertycaps wrote:

I'm not the mental melt down fag shitting up yr board.

Michelle Obama Confirms What You Suspected About the Rich and Powerful

“They are not that smart.”
Michelle Obama has been speaking a lot lately, between promoting her memoir and a slew of speaking engagements, from turning up on podcasts to being interviewed by Oprah. She may not always say things that her fans and supporters want to hear (like how she still claims to have no interest in running for office), but she often offers something worth chewing on.

In a Monday appearance in London, where she was interviewed onstage by the novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, the former First Lady addressed her own impostor syndrome and spoke of how it's often inseparable from her being a black woman in white, male-dominated spaces. "The size of our hips, our style, our swag, it becomes co-opted, but then we are demonized," she said, adding, "My advice to young women is that you have to start by getting those demons out of your head. The questions I ask myself—'Am I good enough?'—that haunts us, because the messages that are sent from the time we are little is: Maybe you are not, don't reach too high, don't talk too loud."

Related Video: George W. Bush Sneaks Candy To Michelle Obama

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENTAD
Subway Delivers
Obama's not just talking as someone who's become comfortable in positions of prestige and power—she's also talking as someone who's spent years around other people deeply enmeshed in and used to that power. And she's gained useful insight into dealing with world and business leaders.

"Here is the secret," she added. "I have been at probably every powerful table that you can think of, I have worked at nonprofits, I have been at foundations, I have worked in corporations, served on corporate boards, I have been at G-summits, I have sat in at the UN; they are not that smart."

One of the myths of "meritocracy" is that people gain money, power, and influence because they're inherently smarter or work harder than everyone else. There's been plenty of evidence that this isn't true, and now we have Michelle Obama to confirm it.

Michelle Obama has been speaking a lot lately, between promoting her memoir and a slew of speaking engagements, from turning up on podcasts to being interviewed by Oprah. She may not always say things that her fans and supporters want to hear (like how she still claims to have no interest in running for office), but she often offers something worth chewing on.

In a Monday appearance in London, where she was interviewed onstage by the novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, the former First Lady addressed her own impostor syndrome and spoke of how it's often inseparable from her being a black woman in white, male-dominated spaces. "The size of our hips, our style, our swag, it becomes co-opted, but then we are demonized," she said, adding, "My advice to young women is that you have to start by getting those demons out of your head. The questions I ask myself—'Am I good enough?'—that haunts us, because the messages that are sent from the time we are little is: Maybe you are not, don't reach too high, don't talk too loud."

Subway Delivers
Obama's not just talking as someone who's become comfortable in positions of prestige and power—she's also talking as someone who's spent years around other people deeply enmeshed in and used to that power. And she's gained useful insight into dealing with world and business leaders.

"Here is the secret," she added. "I have been at probably every powerful table that you can think of, I have worked at nonprofits, I have been at foundations, I have worked in corporations, served on corporate boards, I have been at G-summits, I have sat in at the UN; they are not that smart."

One of the myths of "meritocracy" is that people gain money, power, and influence because they're inherently smarter or work harder than everyone else. There's been plenty of evidence that this isn't true, and now we have Michelle Obama to confirm it.

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday. Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:35 am 

Last edited by libertycaps on Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:36 am 

Dylan Thomas wrote:
libertycaps wrote:

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:37 am 

libertycaps wrote:
Dylan Thomas wrote:
libertycaps wrote:

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

Subway Delivers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:46 am 

Last edited by libertycaps on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:48 am 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:42 am 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:50 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:43 am 

Mighty Wu Tang Clan permutation & the return of Mighty 90's EC style BOOM BAP! Yes. I approve.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:06 am 

Been blazin up to this classic....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:06 am 

Hip hop for Doom fanz?

You definite answer is JUICE WRLD

First he says Sabbath is his main influence. WTF what other rapper says that!? Plus this song is doomy AF. Too bad he died last month though from an overdose. RIP Juice!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:04 am 

Did i already post this? 90's junts for the win. Got no time.

Last edited by libertycaps on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:44 pm 

Despite the hate it's gettin' online, Nick Cannon diss towards Eminem is very very Heavy imo...

Hitman Holla's verse totally destroyed Em imo.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:27 pm 

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 8   [ 192 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8