Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: What pedal would you like to have, but it doesn't exist?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:02 pm 

I snagged a Pharaoh supreme when they first came out because I finally found a fuzz/distortion that didn't kill the definition of the instrument playing through it. I had to listen to the precious few demos that existed when it first was released. Mostly Mark's.

Those guys are serious tone freaks and all the subtle cool, but generic, stuff had to be demo'd first. However, I kept hearing everything like all the strings, and the tone knobs could keep the high end.

I already have the best distortion for guitar I have ever heard to date(IMO of course): original boss HM-2.
But it totally shits on a keyboard's sound and is absolutely useless. The Pharaoh however is a dream because I can just tweak in the fuzz and the synth still comes thru. I usually don't use clipping on a synth because synths have nice bottom end. but solo-ish stuff, sure.

Problem: most keyboards are stereo-> I need 2 super pharaohs

So, the pedal I would like to have is a stereo Pharaoh supreme with all ganged controls and 2 volume trims besides the main volume.
Then the original one could be just for guitar.

Post subject: Re: What pedal would you like to have, but it doesn't exist?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:45 am 

a fulltone univibe that runs on 9v instead of 18v. wtf? this means a dedicated wall wart HAS to go onto the pedal board in addition to the master 9v pedal supply. to quote jimi, well I guess actually it is Joe heh "and that ain't too cool"

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]