Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Rock and Country Cassette Tapes and 8-Tracks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 am 

I just moved and in the process I found a tone of old cassettes and about a dozen or so 8-tracks. The cassettes were mine, I don't know where the 8-tracks came from but were in the bottom of my storage shed (might have been there before I moved in), mostly 70s country like John Anderson and Moe Bandy stuff. One Roy Clark.

The cassette tapes, don't know the condition and I should catalog them but there are probably 50-80 and bands include Black Sabbath, Voivod, AIC (off the top of my head). I just want them gone. If you are interested in this kind of stuff, hit me up and I can get a list together. About 3/4 have the original sleeve and the rest don't of course but are printed/store bought. I'm looking for an all or nothing deal, I really don't want to take time to sell individual items - and I mean if you don't the 8-tracks, that is OK but cassettes its all or huge chunk or nothing.

PM me or reply with contact info. They hit a big garage sale Fri and Sat. I'll going back to my old house tonight where the garage sale is taking place and get a list or shoot some pix of the cassettes. Condition, don't know - haven't been played in over 15 years.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]