Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:03 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: BC Rich Bich NJ Series - WTT Strat or Tele (or similar)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 am 

I'm going to just copy my lengthy Craigslist ad in here - lots of keyword placement, please excuse me for that lol. This thing is a real beauty, has some dings, nothing major.

Just PM me here if interested.

I am in the Dallas area but will ship for the right trade to those in the forum!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/3265444593.html

CL AD:

Looking to TRADE for a guitar but open to other things: I have an amazing B.C. Rich Bich from the NJ Classic Series, made in Korea (MIK). Guitar is 100% original and does not come with a hard shell case. Features include:

- Original pickups (believe they are BSDM models)
- Ebony fret board w/ mother of pearl cloud inlays
- Neck Thru (Neck-Through)
- Natural finish and not overly burled looking
- Minor wear and a few small dings (is used)
- Nice heft to it, not a cheaply built guitar at all - it's like a tank or medieval weapon!
- Great tone for hard rock, classic rock, and metal
- Does not come with case, sorry
- Really nice player, good size neck

I got it a few months back but it just hasn't found a place in my rotation, meaning I have to many guitars that are of similar tone and weight. I really like it, but it's just going to sit - it does not exceed my Gibson Les Pauls, SG, Flying V or my 70s Ibanez Les Paul Lawsuit - all of which I keep going back to and of course the Gibson guitars are 2-3 times more expensive. It is close to those in terms of weight, feel, and even tone but I have a large rotation already of humbucker and P90 guitars so I need something different (especially for a new side project I'm doing that is blues based). My loss is your gain. What I really need and would like to trade for is a Fender style guitar, I don't have one and could use one as mentioned for a project and probably could use it at times in my main band. Looking for a Fender Strat / Stratocaster / Tele / Telecaster / Jag / Jaguar etc. or other Fender styled guitar and most likely a Made in Mexico MIM or Made in Japan MIJ - lower end American models (like a Highway One say) are fine also. Let me know what you have, some single coil goodness is what I'm ofter but I'll consider HSS, P90 or Humbucker equiped guitars - I can always put the pickup configuration of my choice in, of course that is the beauty of a strat. Prefer a traditional Strat with SSS configuration and rosewood fretboard but I'm not going to be that picky if you have others things or maple boards. No Squier guitars, sorry unless you have something else to throw in or some cash and it needs to be no less than a Vintage Modified series if you go there. I guess I'd sell it if you want to make an offer instead of a trade.

So - here is the main things I'm interested in trading for: Fender Strat / Stratocaster / Tele / Telecaster / Jag / Jaguar and prefer rosewood fretboard and single coil sss configuration (but again open to maple boards and other pup configurations), old Sunn solid state amps, 1970s Ibanez or other Japanese lawsuit era guitars (even lower end bolt on necks), Ibanez Iceman maybe, good 4x12 cabs with Celestion Vintage 30s (must be 16ohm) - or other interesting guitars and amps, tell me what you have!

I can throw in a few other things if I need to go up - I have an MXR Phase 90 or an Electro Harmonix Memory Boy that could be used spice things up. I have a couple of good offers for some maple board MIM SSS strats already and won't be able to make a deal on those until this weekend most likely, so I'm putting this out there for a few more days to see if anything else pops up before I jump on one of those.

Other than the pickups, it looks like the one in this video (it is not the one the video, just using it as an example): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXBdQrfKf2E

Interested parties, email me at included email in posted or text me offers at Eight - One - Seven - 4 - Eight - Zero - 3 - Eight -- Six 4 but I prefer email. I will very busy with work through this week, so if I don't respond, don't fret.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]