Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: WiNo @ ViTuS 8.22.12
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 am 

after a long pause, I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what to say about this gig...I introduced my lady friend to Wino, I did bring sum green as was recommended, but it went way too early...hufnagel went on @ like 9:15 or something so why doors were at 7:00 I have no idea...

Kevin Hufnagel sounded exactly the same as when I first saw him at Vitus, last month with Mike(YOB). Anyone know what his mini guitar thing is actually called? I haven't studied musical instruments yet, fuck it I should study that...

Then Sean Ragon. My lady friend made it through 2 of his songs before she grabbed me and said let's have a cig.

I liked what I heard, it just sounds like something I've heard before? Not sure.

Headed in for Wino & Ochs. This was my fourth time seeing Wino, 1st acousticly speaking. Never heard of Conny Ochs before Heavy Kingdom came out. It was good to see Wino he's doing so well now it's just aweome to be around the dude, he just oozes positivity

Ochs is a sick acoustic guitar player, the songs that he wrote were lovely and fucking Wino...Wino was Wino. His songs, whether acoustic, electric, whatever, are just powerful...powerful pieces of music.

Sum peeps were there, not a lot though, it got slightly crowded when wino and ochs were tearin it up.

And gnite.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]