Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Weedeater, Saviours, Bison B.C., Fight Amp 9/23/11 Denver
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:05 pm 

I was looking forward to this show for not only Weedeater but to check out the opening bands as well.

Fight Amp from NJ absolutely fuckin' killed it. Evidently they have a new drummer and he was all about pounding and precision. Very impressed! Hope to see these guys again soon...

Vancouvers' Bison B.C. played next and they brought it too. There's definately a Mastodon influence in their sound and thats a good thing. Their live set was definately energetic and the drummer has a huge bass drum...

Saviours from Oakland, Ca. hit the stage next. I had seen these guys a few years back opening for Fu Manchu. Not bad but im not sold on them as other people i've come across. I liked some of their songs and then others not so much. Not a bad set though...

Now what can be said about the North Carolina SLUDGE MEN that hasn't already been said b4? Of course Weedeater was bad ass. I've never been disappointed with their live set.

Great night for Larimer Lounge as it was pretty packed. It's about time a great show happened there.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]