Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: TheBugz+LecherousGraze+Danava live @ Lacentrale (pisa)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 am 

apart the dreadful acoustics of the place, we had a three piece live show witha an Italian usual start at 11 pm.
the bugz were hot (not as drunken as they should) shakeful and loud. that's surf........
Lecherous Graze did a short show (?) (or I felt it short because of enjoyingment (<-does this word exist for real????????????????) ( it was anyway a good show even for bear hunters)
Danava fell down into my birth years ( the seventies for the ones who do not understand those finesses) and made their bloody ol'style show. mustaches for some, thulsa dum haircut for others.
plexiglass guitar for sharp sound. goooooooooooooooooooooooood show.
and now the funny notes.
the thulsadum-hair guitarist ( being too a super reverbed&chorusd sabbath singer ( black, so to have not a legal issue in using copirighted names)) was the young clone of the well known local guitar here Dome Lamuerte, (in fact the dj for the aftershow. embarassing stuff, I fear.........)
onemanbuz of bugz did show us photos of his drunken-naked fans ( girls on champagne and lingerie jumping on his stage)
and the arrival at the very end of the show of the rising star of r'n'r EMME drunken and at hyper high speed from Florence (100 km far in 35 minutes by car)

anyway thanks to michele vanni for moving such a show

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]