Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:34 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Avatar: The Last Airbender
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 pm 

I love cartoons. This is currently the only show I watch, at least until Superjail gets a third season.

Who else digs the adventures of Ang and his rag tag band of freedom fighters and benders?

Such an awesome show, it's been my favourite ongoing "kids" style show since Spongebob, and perhaps since Dungeons And Dragons, when I was a child.

I was here, but I dis-appare. You can get it if you really want, but you must try, try and try, you succeed at last.

Post subject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:10 pm 

Dinger wrote:
I love cartoons. This is currently the only show I watch, at least until Superjail gets a third season.

Who else digs the adventures of Ang and his rag tag band of freedom fighters and benders?

Such an awesome show, it's been my favourite ongoing "kids" style show since Spongebob, and perhaps since Dungeons And Dragons, when I was a child.

Yea, this cartoon was pretty great. glad they gave it a concise ending, as well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:52 pm 

You better not give it away...I'm still in the first season.

I was here, but I dis-appare. You can get it if you really want, but you must try, try and try, you succeed at last.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 pm 

Dinger wrote:

ooo, i won't! it hasn't even gotten good yet, you're gonna enjoy the last two seasons a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 am 

audiodork wrote:
Dinger wrote:

ooo, i won't! it hasn't even gotten good yet, you're gonna enjoy the last two seasons a lot.

Cool! Thanks for the heads up, I am looking forward to future episodes more and more now!

Thanks for understanding about my being behind on the show also, sorry to get so upfront about that, it's just that watching shows on the internet for years, sometimes there is a one week lag time, and people would give things away to me, knowing that I loved the show, and not realizing I was watching the latest episodes a week after they did.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 am 

Dinger wrote:
audiodork wrote:
Dinger wrote:

Cool! Thanks for the heads up, I am looking forward to future episodes more and more now!

Thanks for understanding about my being behind on the show also, sorry to get so upfront about that, it's just that watching shows on the internet for years, sometimes there is a one week lag time, and people would give things away to me, knowing that I loved the show, and not realizing I was watching the latest episodes a week after they did.

no worries, i am the same way about getting behind on shows; i missed the first few episodes of both breaking bad and futurama this season and said fuck it, i'll let the season run and then watch the whole thing front to back online. It's nice to have that luxury in viewing!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:16 am 

The third season isn't very good, but I watched the first two religiously. I'd find a torrent the day after new episodes aired in the US.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]