Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:18 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Only in Gehenna...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:35 am 

Seen some weird stuff ever since I died and entered Gehenna. Recently saw my dog dead after my roommate killed it. No one believes me so the roommate just gets away with murder and I am the one who did something wrong. BUT I saw the dog and he was fine, then I left for an hour and the roommate thought I already left to LA and when I got back the dog was dead but first the roommate tells me he was angry at the dog because he wouldn't take his pills the same pills the roommate would steal making it my job to give the dog the pills but he thought I was away, ect...

Post subject: Re: Only in Gehenna...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:09 pm 

My cat once came to me in a dream...and in my dream, he could speak perfect English...and he was ripping on me for never cleaning his litter box...he was like, "Hey man! My shit is over-flowing in here! You think you could put your pint down long enough to scoop my shit?" I woke up feeling extremely guilty...like a horribly, insensitive person. I sat up in my bed, with a heavy heart, ready to do whatever it takes to make things right. Then I realized, I don't even have a cat...never did! Fuck it.

Post subject: Re: Only in Gehenna...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:22 am 

I used to have a dog. And now I don't.

Here's a new one!! The 'manager' of my studio who is totally straight-edge gave the Master Key to a crackhead and the crackhead gave the key to his crack-dealer. This means that a crack-head and a sociopathetic crack-dealer have the keys to not only my room but to all the rooms in the building, there are probably about 100. And a friend of mine room has been robbed and someone was going into my room but wasn't too much missing.

If you change the locks, the building makes you change it back to the lock which these crack associates have the master key. Just another day in Gehenna.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]