Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: welcome to my Brexit
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:40 pm 

so sorry USA peeps.

Post subject: Re: welcome to my Brexit
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:25 am 

Cut out the middle 'Merican and just move to Canuck land.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:32 am 

Yeah, we really fucked up this time. Pretty hard to deny this nation isn't seriously an evil empire at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:07 pm 

It's been thus since JFK was killed by the CIA.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:45 pm 

I remember being in Chile and getting a sense for what the culture was like. Standing on a subway platorm and just a sea of inky-black hair with olive complexion people - not much diversity. The next month going to Canada for a bachelor party (oh god! we american dudes really want to live out 'The Hangover') and it was similar. French Canadians and not much else.

I think America's greatest strength, it's diversity, may also be it's glaring weakness. How do I expect rust belt middle America to share my northeastern sensibilities? This situation is further exacerbated by different races, creeds and ideologies all vying for prominence. I'ts all too big and too much and everything is a competition, not a collaboration.

[tongue in cheek]I believe this country should be broken up into different sub-sectors. Allow states to secede and do their own thing if they want to.[/tongue in cheek]

Trump isn't a villian. The elephant in the room is that we got exactly what we deserved - an internet troll.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:53 pm 

Heh. Idaho and the Dakotas part of Portlandland Nation?!? nah. That prolly won't fly.

Given the choice between Satan and Lucifer last election, i woulda picked Satan, tbh. But don't blame me, i bowed out this year and prolly will all years hereafters. Just don't give a shit and know full well that those idiots are just puppets for their real Masters.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:59 pm 

Oh. And just for the record: Mega congrats to Alex Jones & Info Wars. Both are mainstream now and have corporate shill "Fake News" media CEOs shitting all over themselves.
Ha. Ha. Ha. All those phony talking helmet heads on the major network television screens can go fuck too. Go do something useful, like say...selling beauty creams.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]