Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:08 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 22 posts ]
 Post subject: What should be DONE to the ISIS people?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:43 am 

The Isis people should have the same rights as any other religious group or other groups to live as a people under their own laws and beliefs(although depending) in any country or state they desire and those who want to join their group out of their own free will and never by force should have every right to do so, including to leave the Isis group freely and without harm whenever they choose. To exist in peace as a people, Isis must respect the rights and freedoms of other groups to live under their own law, beliefs or religion in any country or state they desire. Countries and states must be shared where any religious group, race or group of people are allowed to live there freely under their own laws and beliefs but only if they respect others that have different religions,laws and beliefs. One cannot force their law, belief or religion onto another who lives under a different law,belief or religion, there must be respect between them in order for each group to live in peace in the same country or state.

What the Isis people have done is unacceptable because they have forced people to join their group and those who were of a different religion,law or belief, or those who decided to leave their group were destroyed and this is where Isis have failed to respect other's freedoms and rights. And that is why the Isis people should now be captured, NOT destroyed because war only creates war, but captured instead and removed from such a country or state where they have failed to respect the rights and freedoms of others.

Post subject: Re: What should be DONE to the ISIS people?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:52 pm 

wrong forum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:34 pm 

Enlist, Rambo.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:37 pm 

Nothing; the band broke up a few years back.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

I guess they could get back together and do an Oceanic front-to-back tour. Or Panopticon. I'd be fine with either.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:39 pm 

The Isis people fucked up. They should not of demanded people to join their group and shoot those who wouldn't. They should of simply asked and even advertised around the world, "whoever wants to join our group, please do so freely" and they should be allowed and of course must purchase property in any state and country they desire instead of taking the land by force and should also be allowed to live their under their own law(depending what the laws are though) as long as no one is harmed and other restrictions. They should have this right anywhere they choose, in Canada, in USA, in Iraq anywhere, and such states or countries should allow them to without prejudice. Then whatever gents and gals want to enlist, they would then find out about all their rules and regulations then it must be their own choice at that point to stay or leave at anytime they wish without harm. They could of immediately got 100,000(and counting) people world wide whos interested in such a group and community to join in without force but no they forced and shot those who refused or were of a different group and took over other people's properties, and thats why the F'ers no longer belong anywhere but in a fucking prison cell. Who agrees with this?

Last edited by doom dom on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:40 pm 

I've been begging my place of employment to update to ISIS systems for Avid, but nothing doing. Cheap fuckers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:52 pm 

Crutch wrote:
I've been begging my place of employment to update to ISIS systems for Avid, but nothing doing. Cheap fuckers.

i could imagine different society groups forming with their own laws all around the world in the same state or country, its going to happen.

It would be like, "mind your own business, this is my front lawn and my law states i have the right to grow weeds as high as i want so f off".

But this may result in what Boyd Rice said in his cd Music,Martinis and Misanthropy, "society groups will turn against society groups". or something like that, hahaha. Its gonna happen. Thats why maby they should respect each others differences instead of hating, fighting, killing or war.(but it depends what their laws are).----i mean theres gotta be some restrictions and regulations applied to everyone no matter what group or religion. Like heres one, "You can't behead someone if they deliver your pizza late".

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 pm 

I'm pretty sure that they are no longer drug smugglers, and will be back in the spy game this upcoming season.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:39 pm 

I just can't focus on this terrorist group, cause 100% of the time I see it show up in conversation or the news, I think of the band. Coincidentally, I revisited "Celestial" last couple days. Anyone else wish that the song "Glisten" was heavy like the first couple minutes all the way through to the end of the track? If I listen to any Isis at this point, it's either Mosquito Control or Panopticon. Cause there's no confusion about those albums. 1 heavy, 1 progressively written really well. Those desert psychos need to get a real name for their group IMO.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:42 pm 

"Desert Psychos" sounds like a second-rate stoner rock band from 2001. They would probably be from a place that has no desert, too. Like Sweden or France.

"French outfit Desert Psychos return with another slab of ZZ Sabbath that will have heads nodding and bongs fired up."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:53 pm 

Cunbutt?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:48 am 

RalphSnart wrote:
"Desert Psychos" sounds like a second-rate stoner rock band from 2001. They would probably be from a place that has no desert, too. Like Sweden or France.

"French outfit Desert Psychos return with another slab of ZZ Sabbath that will have heads nodding and bongs fired up."

Denmark, and with an album cover like this:

Misskitty would think this was groovy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:17 pm 

That is pretty much exactly what I was imagining.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:05 pm 

I've got it!!

I can't believe I haven't thought of this before:

We send them Dick Cheney for a "haircut."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dick-cheney ... as-record/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:07 pm 

Mr Neutron wrote:
RalphSnart wrote:

Denmark, and with an album cover like this:

Misskitty would think this was groovy.

RacerX wrote:
Cunbutt?

RacerX wrote:
We send them Dick Cheney for a "haircut."

This is called the dom Dick fockers hair cut. Put this pix on the back of that Cuntbutt cd. Is that a real band and cd cover with the word I invented? Well im pleased.

pix taken on sept 17,2014, 48 or 38?(in reality pix was taken on sept 52,8024)-

This is called the world needs to bow at my feet face or if you fack with me or play with my mind i'll out smart you face. Does the bags and sagging lines on my face and my discolored eye lids mean i'll be dead by 70? errr 60? Am I cute enough to lick out cuntbutt or shemale dick? Naut gay. Am i white enough to be a fockers or am i a mixed breed? Nah, am all white fackers. My chapped lips indicate my dic is drying out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 am 

Glad Man's Ruin came back for the Desert Psychos' release. I've been waiting for this one. Heard a split with Fuckemos is in the works if the LP does well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:39 am 

Evildeadjay wrote:
Glad Man's Ruin came back for the Desert Psychos' release. I've been waiting for this one. Heard a split with Fuckemos is in the works if the LP does well.

Did they actually title that release Cuntbutt or is that a fake edit? Cant google that now to find out because i have to go to parents for lunchoe, 69 with cunt later. I thought of that word in 2004, cuntbutt means its a cunt and butt area, instead of saying cunt and butt its combined in one word as if its 1 thing of extreme lust. Besides when looking at a female from behind or when she sits down she pretty well is sitting on her buttcunt and you pretty well see her cuntbutt from behind, cum flows there onto oopybutt like its a combo of lust. Thats why they say a man's cunt stinks when a woman's cum cleans her own butt and is more lustful to the eye and nose in a stained or soaked pantied butt dress because the cunt is so close to the hairless butt.

Last edited by doom dom on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:55 pm 

Quote:
I thought of that word in 2004...

Has it really been 10 years since cuntbutt?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:51 pm 

ColtonBurpo wrote:
Quote:
I thought of that word in 2004...

Has it really been 10 years since cuntbutt?
Its like the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, each of those decades to us now seems like an eternity(it seems theres gotta be 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's planets that remains forever that decade) but when we actually lived in those and newer decades like the 2000's, 2010's, 10 years feels like 1 year, and thats the nature of the beast to kill us all off quickly in order for us to be replaced one by one because we pretty well die off like ants,chickens,pigs.spiders,dogs,cats and cows with the difference we are almost never eaten. Ok back to my videogame The walking dead Survival instinct, absolutely amazing game. Luv it to death, get it? to death.

Im going to keep on playing these videogames, seeing hookers, eating pizza,coke, etc, until the promised land of the truest in-love orgasm arrives. They say paradise on Earth can only be between 2 people with no other people existing. Who are the 2 chosen ones? Me and ?(all 8 billion will exist in just us 2). It sure seems we are heading in that direction, whats the head count world wide since the beginning of time? Gids plan is working. Thats why when he created adam and eve he intended both of them to live forever with no other people existing for eternity but when he soon discovered adam violated her and Eve betrayed him, Gid cursed them both that each time they fucked she would get pregnant to populate the earth where we all will die until the last truest 2(me and ?) remain forever. I know who she is, she or shemale? but this shemale is more a girl than a girl, very high pitched voice, sounds and looks more like a girl than a girl, perfect for me. And we will not have the need to drink and eat,therefore can't get analed in the promised land since we live forever as our cells replenish themselves where we will always be perfectly hydrated and with the perfect energy without food or water and therefore no ooping so therefore no penetra. Thank goodness because thats what f'ed up adam and eve in the first place, va va va.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 pm 

Here we go...

NYTimes BREAKING NEWS
Monday, September 22, 2014 9:38 PM EDT

U.S. and Allies Hit ISIS Targets in Syria
The United States and allies launched airstrikes against Sunni militants in Syria early Tuesday, unleashing a torrent of cruise missiles and precision-guided bombs from the air and sea on the militants’ de facto capital of Raqqa, Syria, and along the porous Iraq border.
American fighter jets and armed Predator and Reaper drones, flying alongside warplanes from several Arab allies, struck a broad array of targets in territory controlled by the militants known as the Islamic State. American military officials said the targets included weapons supplies, depots, barracks and buildings the militants use for command and control. Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired from United States Navy ships in the region.
The strikes represent a major turning point in President Obama’s war against the Islamic State and open up a risky new stage of the American military campaign. Until now, the administration has bombed Islamic State targets only in Iraq, and had suggested it would be weeks if not months before the start of a bombing campaign against Islamic State targets in Syria.
The strikes come 13 days after Mr. Obama announced in an address to the nation that he was authorizing an expansion of the military campaign against the Islamic State, also known as ISIS.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:37 pm 

Dude, why you gotta ruin the best thread ever with real news?

Also, cuntbutt.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 22 posts ]